Lets go Green! If you haven't made the jump to switch from plastic toothbrushes to Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrushes, you should join the movement as soon as you can. Here's why:
- We accumulate millions of pounds of plastic toothbrushes at our landfills every single year. Plastic takes hundreds of years to process while releasing harmful toxins into the atmosphere leaving long term damaging effects on the planet.
- Bamboo is entirely biodegradable and safe for the environment thus not hurting our planet in any way
- Bamboo is antimicrobial which means they can limit bacteria growth for better oral health
- Charcoal brush bristles absorb plaque and bacteria rather than rubbing it across the teeth.
- Charcoal helps to whiten teeth more effectively than standard plastic toothbrush bristles.
Bamboo if the fastest growing plant on earth and can grow 3.5 feet in height in just 1 day making it very sustainable! The more Bamboo plants the better because they release 30% more oxygen into our atmosphere and is absorb more carbon dioxide compared to other plants which helps purify the oxygen we all breathe.
Reduce your carbon footprint, start an eco-conscious movement within your social circle and help to make our world a better place to live in.